Friday, July 11, 2008

Tennessee Right to Life Endorses Ken Yager

Statement by Ken Yager on endorsement by Tennessee Right to Life

HARRIMAN, TN – Tennessee 12th District State Senate candidate Ken Yager issued the following statement regarding his endorsement by Tennessee Right to Life:

I am humbled by today’s endorsement of my candidacy by Tennessee Right to Life. This organization is the leader for the Pro-Life cause in Tennessee and their support confirms that I am 100% Pro-Life.

Earlier this year, during my campaign announcement, I conveyed my belief that the State of Tennessee must take seriously its responsibility to protect life at all stages, especially the unborn and the elderly. As a State Senator I will work hard to ensure that the inalienable right to life for the most vulnerable of our citizens is protected as guaranteed by our Constitution.

To read the endorsement in its entirety, go to Ken's web site and look under "Campaign Announcements. www.kenyager.com

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name